At ergoCentric, our sole mission is to design and manufacture the best ergonomic chairs in the world and we are recognized as North America’s premier manufacturer of high-quality ergonomic seating for office, specialty and healthcare environments.
ergoCentric seating is designed to be the most adjustable on the market by allowing us to fit 100% of our customers’ diverse workforce with the right seating solution. Our aim is that no one is forced to sit on a mass produced chair that is harmful to their health or reduces their productivity.
Check out our current job openings
At ergoCentric Seating Systems, our sole mission is to design and manufacture the best ergonomic chairs in the world and we are recognized as North America’s premier manufacturer of high-quality ergonomic seating for office, specialty and healthcare environments.
Most seating manufacturers take a “one-size-fits-all” approach to chair design which may fit many, but won’t fit everyone. ergoCentric believes that everyone should be comfortable and healthy at work and our build-to-order, modular manufacturing system allows us to fit every person with the perfect chair. With our always-in-stock inventory of modular components, we are able to make thousands of different chairs and we even modify specific components as required. This means that all employees can be sitting on seating with a streamlined aesthetic, with custom modifications to meet the needs of each individual.
About the Position:
We are looking for Part Time Sales Associates with bright personalities and the confidence, patience and skills to explain the details on a wide range of custom ergonomic office products.
- Part time position between 10am-8pm weekdays and 11am-7pm Sundays.
These hours could change depending on the mall hours.
- Hourly wage plus commission on everything you sell.
- Opportunities at two locations: Yorkdale Shopping Centre and Square One Mall
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet customers and determine their needs and wants
- Recommend products based on individual requirements
- Provide advice to customers regarding particular products
- Explain the use and advantage of product to customers
- Answer customers’ queries and concerns
- Demonstrate live working of products
- Provide quote prices, warranties and delivery dates
- Prepare sales contracts and accept payment through cash and credit card
- Assist in display of products
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Minimum 2 years of retail sales experience or ergonomic/office industry experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Outside sales experience with cold calling is an asset
- Polished, Sales oriented and Customer focused
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel; maneuver around sales floor, lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend; operate cash register and office computer
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require weekdays, evenings, and weekends
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to by clicking the “Apply Here” button below.
ergoCentric is an inclusive employer. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. ergoCentric will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.