Care and Cleaning Instructions
Eduratex™ Forbid is a topcoat applied to Supreme that is non-porous, mildew resistant and has been treated with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial agents.
- For most common stains and spills (dirt, pen marks, blue jean) use mild soap and water solution. Dry immediately with a soft, dry cloth.
- If above does not work use the following household cleaners: Fantastik, 409 or Mr. Clean.
- For tougher stains (permanent marker, paint and lipstick), use a 70% isopropyl alcohol wipe.
Endurepel™ Armour is a performance finish applied to Premier for tough anti-stain, anti-bacterial and anti-mildew properties.
- For most common stains, use a combination of mild soap and water solution. Dry immediately with a soft, dry cloth.
- Lifts most stains with alcohol-based or peroxide-based cleaners
- For tougher stains use the following approved cleaners: Virox 5, PCS sodium hypochlorite disinfectant, Triad III and Oxivir Plus disinfectant cleaner. Dry immediately.
- Cleaner Disclaimer – Dilution ratios must be followed for the above. Wipe with clean water after use and dry with clean cloth.
- Use a vacuum cleaner or light brushing for regular cleaning. Do not steam clean.
- Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents.
- For spills, absorb as much as possible with a damp cloth, but do not rub.
- For stains, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
REMOVING FABRIC UPHOLSTERY STAINS OR HEAVY SOIL
- Soak up any excess stain with a cloth. Do not dry the stain completely or it may set.
- For most water-borne stains (coffee, fruit juice, washable ink), use an upholstery cleaning solution and follow package directions.
- For oil-borne stains, use a dry-cleaning solution at room temperature (never hot) and allow solution to work into stain.
- Using quick, light strokes, brush stain with a soft bristle brush. Work from outside toward the center to prevent rings. Avoid vigorous rubbing which may damage the nap or force the stain more deeply into the material.
- Soak up remaining dry-cleaning solution and sponge the fabric with cool water.
- Allow fabric to dry completely, then vacuum thoroughly. If stain is still evident, repeat procedure. Several light applications of cleaning solution are more effective/less damaging than one heavy application.
- Dust occasionally with a clean, dry cloth.
- Remove most stains by applying a mild soap to a damp cloth, working up thin suds, then rubbing it gently over the stain. Rinse with a clean damp cloth then wipe dry.
- Never use furniture polishes, oils, varnishes or ammonia on leather.
- Some cleaning products may cause discoloration and should be tested in an inconspicuous area before using.
- Wash with mild soap and water.
- Do not use any solvents, alcohol or stain removers.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
PAINTED, METALLIC, LAMINATE AND PLASTIC SURFACES
- Dust regularly with a soft, clean cloth.
- For stubborn marks, use a a mild non-abrasive cleaner.
- On high-gloss, smooth plastic finishes, use a light rubbing compound to erase minor surface marks.